From Audacity Development Manual
These tips pages collect many short pieces of advice on working with Audacity. Following these will greatly enhance your day-to-day experience of using Audacity.
How to view and adjust playback volume, and achieve smooth playback quality.
These topic pages collect related information about one aspect of Audacity.
- What Audacity Projects are.
- How to undo one or more change you have made.
- How to select audio in Audacity.
- How to navigate the waveform or tracks (including moving the playback position) identifying audio for editing, and how to find and mark edit points.
- How to align multiple tracks so that their audio starts at the same point on the timeline above the waveform.
- How to play audio, and how to record.