- Accessed by:
Sets the beat detection threshold. The default setting is 65%. The setting can be changed by typing directly into the box or by using the slider.
If you do not get enough beats detected, try reducing the "Threshold Percentage" setting.
Clicking on the command buttons give the following results:
- Manage presets gives a dropdown menu enabling you to manage presets for the tool and to see some detail about the tool. For details see
- Nyquist plug-ins.
applies the effect to the selected audio with the current effect settings, but unlike the effect runs in debug mode. This is primarily of use when writing or editing
- In addition to the normal plug-in behavior, a "debug window" opens to display error messages, normally the debug window will be empty
- applies the effect to the selected audio with the current effect settings and closes the dialog
- aborts the effect and leaves the audio unchanged, closing the dialog
- brings you to the appropriate page in the Manual, this page