EQ XML to TXT Converter
- XML files of EQ presets obtained on the Internet are also suitable for this conversion and them import into either of the EQ effects.
- Accessed by:
Select target EQ effect
Equalization XML file
Specifies the XML file that you wish to convert. You can either type it (full path) in directly or search for it with thebutton.
If output text file exists
The resultant file will be output to a file with the same name and same path location as your target XML file but will be given a .txt extension
Here you can tell Audacity what to do if a TXT file of that name already exists.
The choices are:
- Append number (default)
Importing the resulting TXT text file
Clicking on the command buttons give the following results:
- Manage Presets gives a dropdown menu enabling you to manage presets for the tool and to see some detail about the tool. For details see
- applies the tool creating the required output TXT file
- aborts the tool, closing the dialog
- Button brings you to the appropriate page in the Manual, this page
Please see this page on the Muse website: